I recently had the pleasure of getting my hands on a Korsbek Hydro Explorer watch that a friend acquired. I have to say they are solid as a rock. If your watch seeking days are full of yearning for a mix between a Kobold SEAL and a Sinn, then this might be your piece. All the industrial goodness is there with the minimalist approach that is very popular amongst forum watch buyers in particular.
I like the Zulu versatility and watches of this sort can be treated badly and still make the grade. It might resemble offerings from cousin companies, but still nice work and a crisp dial.
- Reference: HE:10.0007
- Swiss ETA 2892-A2 automatic movement
- 42.5mm stainless steel case
- 13.95mm thick
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coated inside only
- Screw-down crown
- Uni-directional bezel with sapphire insert
- BG W9 lume on hands, dial, and sapphire bezel insert
- Water Resistance up to 500 meters, anti-magnetic, shock resistant