First, let me define Grab and Go Watch. This is the timepiece you reach for when you have ten minutes to get out the door and don’t have time to choose from your collection. The type of watch that doesn’t have to be set; color is perfect for a suit or casual wear; and be ready for anything, water, sport etc. Hence, grab and… go!
My WatchFlipr selection for the best quick pick watch of 2014 is the Luminox F-22 Raptor in blacked-out titanium.
The Reason: Ultra-light, classic day-date, chronograph with sleek pushers. Tritium tubes for constant lume in any light condition, screw-down crown for 200m water-resistance, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, and fits anywhere as a conversation piece – all within with a fabulous price!
- Reference A.9272
- Quartz movement caliber Ronda 5050.C
- 44mm black PVD titanium case sitting 14mm tall
- Black PVD titanium bracelet with push-button deployment
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal and screw-down titanium caseback
- Screw-down crown
- 200m/660ft water resistant
One thought on “The Best Grab and Go Watch of 2014”