It’s the little things that get me excited about a timepiece, and David Yurman has hit the mark for a Classic Chronograph look. Snubbed by the watch elite for having grounds in the jewelry trade for so many years and introducing watches later, DY has made some excellent pieces for over a decade now. This particular chrono has all the details to keep within Yurman tradition and would draw the eye of the serious collector also. Standard guts from ETA are adorned perfectly with the traditional cable accents and strong robust steel design. Give David Yurman watches a look, they will definitely surprise you.
- Swiss made automatic chronograph movement, 49 jewels, 40-hour power reserve
- Caliber Dubois-Depraz 2050 (ETA 2824)
- 46mm stainless steel case with integrated cable
- Sapphire crystal with double-sided anti-reflective coating
- Smoked sapphire crystal exhibition case back with double-sided anti-reflective coating
- Water resistant to 30m/100ft