Are you are a fan of wristwatches and marine clocks alike, as well as the stories that goes with them? Then charge in after this year’s Baselworld show to get your hands on one of the limited edition Hamilton Khaki Navy Pioneer. With only 1,892 (the year the company was founded) pieces being produced, this take apart project gets you a Pará rubber tree marine clock box and an elegant wristwatch all-in-one. Could be fun for a desk or next to your copy of Longitude by Sobel.
- More Details: Visit the Navy Pioneer minisite at hamiltonwatch.com
- Caliber 6498 hand-wound mechanical movement
- 46.5mm stainless steel case
- Silver dial with velvet-finish
- Brown stitched leather strap
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water resistance to 100m
- Retail price of $2945.00 USD
- Expected in November 2012
2 thoughts on “Hamilton Khaki Navy Pioneer Limited Edition”
That antique marine chronometer picture is awesome, thanks for posting.
celandine elitism shuffleboard heada jhelisa remastered aukin trubus obligatory
Fake Handbags And Purses http://www.fashionoutnet.com