We have covered some nice sailing watches and I hope you caught the threads on Alpina’s Yachtimer and the likes. One watch that may have escaped the dockside is the USA America’s Cup Aquaracer 500m from Tag Heuer.
Equipped with the Calibre 16 (Valjoux 7750 with love) and 44 solid millimeters of rubber and steel, this too is a great piece for the high seas. I personally love the individual grips on the bezel that make it ultra easy to adjust. The commemorative back is always a plus giving some individuality. The end caps (metal portions that connect the bracelet to the watch) are embossed with “500 M” – also, a nice touch. Retails for $4,200.
Sorry we missed the boat on this model in the other posts, but keep it in mind for the yacht races in your future.
- Tag Heuer Team USA 34th America’s Cup Limited Edition
- Reference as shown: CAJ2111.FT6036
- Automatic movement with 42 hour power reserve
- TAG Caliber 16 (7750 base)
- 44mm Stainless steel case
- Black rubber strap
- Water resistant up to 500m