The first Patravi diver created by the Swiss powerhouse has packed all the goodies into this professional model. Almost 45mm, ceramic bezel in two color pattern and the automatic CFB 1950.1 caliber finishes the piece.
With all diver watches of merit, you need the wet-suit extension. Carl F. Bucherer’s answer to that is pictured below and very well-designed indeed. From a distance, the design on the caseback looks like a pair of Loch Ness monsters, but we’re here to tell you that they are in fact a couple of sting rays.
The Scuba Tec shown here carries a retail price of $6,800. This is a very solid piece for the price. Offered on a steel bracelet or a rubber strap version ($6,400). My preference is the bracelet. Being so sturdy and the extra color added from the strap makes it a bit busy.
- Follow @CarlFBuchererNA
- Automatic movement with 38 hour power reserve
- Carl F. Bucherer caliber CFB 1950.1
- Certified Chronometer (COSC)
- 44.6mm diameter stainless steel case with helium escape valve
- Ceramic bezel with blue time-lapse
- Screw down crown
- Sapphire crystal (4mm thick!)
- Water resistant up to 500m