In the tough and ready world of price points, one of the hardest to tackle is the $650-$1,000 range. It is unclaimed land for watch companies to stay in or pass by.
A new player Wryst is making some techno funk samples that hit the streets on the funkier side. An Audemars meets Swatch moment that has appeal, especially to a younger crowd. I like them in looks, but will have to get my hands on a piece for a true review. They are outfitted with Rhonda quartz and have a mineral XTL, helping it to make the price point. We will see if the brand gets wheels soon. Models shown priced at $750.
Quick specs of the Wryst Airborne FW4:
- Limited Edition of 75 numbered pieces
- Swiss Made Quartz Chronograph
- 45mm Black Diamond-Like Carbon case
- Shatter-proof K1 mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water resistant 100 Meters