In this quick video review of the Bulova Accutron (aka Accu-Swiss) Calibrator, we talk about the ability of being able to regulate your own watch with Bulova’s External Fine Adjustment System and the included tool. It is gimmicky or useful? You be the judge and comment below.
For centuries, adjusting an automatic timepiece was impossible without professional expertise. The Bulova Accu·Swiss Calibrator is the world’s first automatic timepiece that gives you the power to fine-tune its accuracy with our proprietary External Fine Adjustment System (EFAS). Featuring the finest in Swiss craftsmanship and personalised to deliver an average of 99.99% accuracy, the Calibrator Collection gives you the keys to take flawless timekeeping into your own hands. -Bulova Accu-Swiss website
- Bulova Accutron reference 63B161
- Swiss made automatic caliber ETA 2824-2 movement
- 43mm stainless steel case
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Includes a Calibrator key to regulate time-accuracy
- Water resistant up to 50m/165ft
Please share this video:
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/watchflipr
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/watchflipr
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/watchflipr
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=watchflipr
Music: Chad the Watch Guy playing the harmonica!